Benoit Loyer for experience and knowledge in real estate
A top Real Estate Broker for the past 12 years, Benoit Loyer starts his career in residential real estate within the Re/Max network where his professionalism and rigor are quickly recognized. After a few months at Re/Max, he is asked to take over the general management of the Outremont and the Town of Mount Royal offices, a challenge he accepts with enthusiasm.
Over the next five years, he leads a team of 130 professionals generating 300 million $ in annual sales. Ready to undertake a new challenge, he then joins a commercial real estate agency and concludes over a hundred major transactions.
Currently the owner of his real estate agency, he possesses the skills and knowledge required to meet the needs of clients in residential, commercial or industrial real estate.
- Real Estate Broker for 12 years
- Supervised and concluded more than 1600 real estate transactions
- Member of the Greater Montreal Real Estate Board (GMREB)
- Member of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Holds the Agency Executive Officer qualification (Chartered AEO) from the OACIQ
- Holds a professional liability insurance
- Surrounded by a multidisciplinary team of professionals: designer, architect, engineer, building inspector, general contractor, land surveyor, lawyers and notary specialised in real estate law.
« For a trusted Real Estate Broker…Contact us! »